Open Transport Map (OTM)
23 Jun 2017
17 Aug 2017
0 users have voted.
The Open Transport Map (OTM) is an application for accessing transport data and was developed by the SDI4Apps, OpenTransportNet and FOODIE projects.
The Open Transport Map
- provides a road network which is suitable for routing (navigation),
- visualises average daily traffic volumes,
- serves as a map itself as well as a layer embedded in your map application,
- is derived from the OpenStreetMap,
- is accessible via both graphical user interface and application programming interface (API),
- covers the whole territory of the European Union.
Official website: http://opentransportmap.info/Languages of the interface: