Goal of the game
To put ‘INSPIRE in Practice’ and help promote the platform, we are launching the Let's put INSPIRE in Practice game. Its goal is to crowdsource as much practical INSPIRE knowledge as possible.
Who can participate?
Everybody is welcome to participate in the game; no matter whether you are an implementer, a solution provider or an app developer!
How to play:
- Log in to the platform with your EU login account. If you do not have one yet, just follow this link.
- Accept to start* playing the game, read the rules and earn your first points.
- Add relevant content (tools, apps or part of an implementation example) to earn additional points.
- Provide feedback to get extra points and ‘like’ other content across the platform.
Rules for scoring
|Action||Points||Rules - Occurrence||Rules - Acceptance|
|Starting the game||10||Only once||Automatic|
|Claiming your record||15||Multiple times per different entries||Moderation required|
|Adding content: Implementation Step||15||Multiple times per different entries||Moderation required|
|Adding content: Tool||10||Multiple times per different entries||Moderation required|
|Adding content: App||10||Multiple times per different entries||Moderation required|
|Providing Feedback||20||Only once||Automatic|
|Receiving a ‘Like’||5||Multiple times. The author of the content cannot like own content||Automatic|
Multiple times per different entries. The author of the content cannot like own content.
* Note that by starting the game, you agree that your name and / or your content can appear in the leader scoreboards.