European Data Portal - Geo-Harvesting
This is the Geo-Harvesting component developed for the European Open Data Portal (http://www.europeandataportal.eu/).
Single entry point component for harvesting geospatial data from multiple Geoportals in different formats and from different APIs
- Provides an OAI-PMH interface to harvest ISO 19139 metadata from CSW (INSPIRE catalogs) and return it in DCAT-AP schema
- Deployed as a web application in Java servlet container
- This initial version supports three catalogs: GDI-DE, IDEE, EUMETSAT Product Navigator
- Provides a simple REST interface to manage harvester instances
- Implementation is based on Apache Camel